Saturday, August 25, 2012

Financial IQ: Money Mindset

I Get MoneyI Get Money (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Financial IQ Philippines Quick Hit(s):

Interesting money mindset article. :)


Budgeting and managing your money is never a happy experience – IF you’re in the red. Yet, if you’re like most people, there are 7 common money mindset myths that are keeping you that way.

Change your mind and change your numbers. This sounds simple, but it works.

Money Mindset Myth #1 – A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned
Money Mindset Myth #2 – I Don’t Need Money Help
Money Mindset Myth #3 – Budgeting Saves Me Money
Money Mindset Myth #4 – If I Earn More, I Can Spend More
Money Mindset Myth #5 – If I Don’t Risk It, I Can’t Lose It
Money Mindset Myth #6 – I Make Enough
Money Mindset Myth #7 – My Today Is Taken Care Of

Start saving into a retirement fund today so you can start planning for future success.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment