Monday, December 27, 2010

Financial IQ: Lea Salonga on saving

Lea Salonga in New YorkImage via Wikipedia
Financial IQ Philippines Quick Hit(s):

Good to hear Lea Salonga's money habits.


Multi-awarded international singer Lea Salonga agrees with our advocacy to promote savings as a national habit. She recently released a beautiful new album, “Lea Salonga… Your Songs” with Sony Music, and she shared with us her thoughts on money: “I save money. Even when I was a kid already earning, I tried to save; everything went to the bank. I’m really barat. I have clothes that are already 10 years in my closet and I still wear them. Yes, I encourage everyone to save money regularly for a better future. Don’t be too materialistic, don’t follow others. I also believe in life insurance, medical insurance, car insurance and travel insurance. I believe every person needs to have some kind of life insurance for protection.”



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment